We collect, use and are responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are subject to the General Data Protection Regulation, which applies across the European Union (including in the UK) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
2. About Us
You can contact us at:
Address: 16 New Row, Dunfermline KY12 7EF
Tel: 01383 620326
Email: info [at] newrowdental.co.uk
3. Personal information we collect about you
We may collect and use the following personal information about you:
- your full name
- your email and phone number
- demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- information about your appointment with us, including what dental services you have requested
- limited information about your health (such as previous dental treatment) in connection with your appointment
- information about how you use our website
- information about the device and programmes you are using to use our website such as your browser and operating system
This personal information is required to provide services to you. If you do not provide personal information we ask for, it may delay or prevent us from providing services to you.
4. How your personal information is collected
We collect personal information directly from you, whether via our website or when contacting us through our website contact form or by sending us an email.
We may also collect personal information from cookies on our website (more information is set out in section 10 below).
5. How and why we use your personal information
Under data protection law, we can only use your personal information if we have a proper reason for doing so, e.g.:
- for the performance of our contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract (such as arranging your first appointment);
- to comply with our legal and/or regulatory obligations;
- for our legitimate interests or those of a third party; or
- where you have given consent.
A legitimate interest is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information, so long as this is not overridden by your own rights and interests.
If you are interested in booking an appointment with us, we will need to collect personal information from you in order to take steps necessary to process your appointment and to provide you with the services you have requested from us.
6. Marketing Communications
We may use your personal information to send you updates by email, text message, telephone or post about our services, events, news and promotions.
We may send marketing communications to you as an existing customer about similar products we think you may be interested in, however we will always give you the opportunity to opt-out or unsubscribe from these communications if you wish.
We will always treat your personal information with the utmost respect and never share it with other organisations for marketing purposes.
We may ask you to confirm or update your marketing preferences in the future, or if there are changes in the law, regulation, or the structure of our business.
7. Who we share your personal information with
We routinely share personal information with:
- third parties we use to help deliver our services, e.g. IT and digital service providers, such as our supplier who hosts this website and data collected from it on our behalf and helps us co-ordinate and send marketing communications;
- our professional services advisers (such as lawyers, accountants and auditors)
We only allow our service providers to handle your personal information if we are satisfied they take appropriate measures to protect your personal information. We also impose contractual obligations on service providers to ensure they can only use your personal information to provide services to us and to you.
We may disclose and exchange information with law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We may also need to share some personal information with other parties, such as potential buyers of some or all of our business or during a re-structuring. Usually, information will be anonymised but this may not always be possible. The recipient of the information will be bound by confidentiality obligations.
8. How long your personal information will be kept
We will keep your personal information for as long as is necessary:
- to respond to any questions, complaints or claims made by you or on your behalf
- to show that we treated you fairly
- as required by law.
We will not retain personal information for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. When it is no longer necessary to retain your personal information, we will delete or anonymise it.
Please note that different retention periods apply to different types of personal information held. Further details on this are available on request.
9. Transferring your personal information out of the EEA
It is sometimes necessary for us to share your personal information outside the European Economic Area (EEA), e.g. with our service providers located outside of the EEA.
These transfers are subject to special rules under European and UK data protection law.
These non-EEA countries do not have the same data protection laws as the UK and EEA. We will, however, ensure the transfer complies with data protection law and all personal information will be secure.
If you would like further information on international transfers of data, this is available on request.
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
The table below provides some information on the cookies which we use on our website:
|Cookie Name||Purpose||How long it lasts|
|1P_JAR, CONSENT, ANID, NID||Set by Google. This group sets a unique ID to remember your preferences and other information such as website statistics and track conversion rates. Google’s policies can be viewed at https://policies.google.com/technologies/types||Various|
|DYNSRV||This cookie is added by our load balancer to track which web server to send the visitor to. Its purpose is to improve the performance of the website.||Session|
|cookie-agreed||Denotes whether you have agreed to the storage of cookies by our website.||Until deletion|
|_ga , _gid, _gat||Set by Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”), to help us see how our website is used. In doing so information about your use of our website, including your IP address, may be transmitted to Google and stored on servers in the United States. The data collected by Google Analytics is used to analyse how frequently the same people revisit the website, how the website is found (from advertising or referring websites), and which pages are most frequently viewed. This information is combined with data from thousands of other users to create an overall picture of website use, and is never identified individually or personally and is not linked to any other information we store about you.||2 years, 24 hours, 1 minute respectively|
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of our website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the ICO’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.
11. Your Privacy Rights
Data protection laws give you a number of rights as set out below. If you would like to exercise any of your rights, please contact us in writing.
- Access: you may request access to a copy of your personal information.
- Withdraw Consent: where our processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Rectification: you may ask us to rectify any inaccurate information we hold about you.
- Erasure: you may ask us to delete the personal information we hold about you, where there is no reason for us to continue to hold your information.
- Portability: you may ask us to provide you with the personal information that we hold about you in a structured, commonly used, machine readable format, or you can ask us to send your information in this format to another controller.
- Object: you may object to our processing of your personal information.
- Restriction: you can ask us to restrict the personal information we use about you where you have asked for it to be erased or where you have objected to our use of it.
- Where can i get xifaxan
- Creon online
- Get ziac online
- Buy clozaril over the counter
- Buy plaquenil usa
- Low cost pravachol
- Levitra price australia
- Imitrex and acetaminophen together
- How to get combivent prescription
- Cheap ceftin pills
If you are not happy with the way in which we process your personal information, or the way in which we handle any request by you to exercise your privacy rights, you may make a complaint to the ICO by visiting their website at https://ico.org.uk/concerns.
12. Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate security measures to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed unlawfully. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to access it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
13. Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside of our domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for your data protection and privacy.